Herstory in East Asia

• 點擊 這裡 查看提案內容

• I love the transnational aspect of these projects to reclaim women stories and struggles in politics and society. I was recently reading Angela Davis's work and found this type of writing eye-opening and inspiring.

Regarding the project itself -
    Since every country has a different social and historical context, your potential readership is diverse. It is not an easy task to be able to edit the writing so that it's digestible for all. How does your group aim to overcome this challenge?

I'm curious if this project comes with regular discussion of these stories across the national borders. I think hosting discussion with participants from other languages and countries will enrich the discussion. And those discussion might be materials for the collaborated writing.

Regarding the talk -
    Will this panel be showcasing some of the stories already compiled and written in the "Herstory in East Asia"?

• g0v summit 2020 工作人員

Is there a full list of the panelists contributing to this session? Thanks~

• Hi robincelee,

Since every country has a different social and historical context, your potential readership is diverse. It is not an easy task to be able to edit the writing so that it's digestible for all. How does your group aim to overcome this challenge?

That's exactly the challenge we are facing right now; we don't have a good solution yet. I hope that we can share more in December.

'm curious if this project comes with regular discussion of these stories across the national borders. I think hosting discussion with participants from other languages and countries will enrich the discussion. And those discussion might be materials for the collaborated writing.

There are discussions but not quite organized to do so and are not well documented. This can be our next direction.

Regarding the talk -
    Will this panel be showcasing some of the stories already compiled and written in the "Herstory in East Asia"?

Yes

• There is a new speaker info.

Speaker's display name
    fluidto (or uchai)

Speaker's organization or community affiliation
    femilog, shadow pins, nullfull

Speaker's avatar (photo)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eWk_1Kgj5DpdSbaSruTnapcAy0m-Bdy_/view?usp=sharing

Speaker's location (city)
    Seoul

Speaker info URL
    (1)
    https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:New_Editor_Experiences_user_personas,_August_2017.pdf
    (2)
    Femilog.dothome.co.kr

Speaker's bio in English
    Graphic Designer, Activist, Feminist, Plant Lover, and First Daughter!